macbook pro with windows 7 no dual boot question

Trupower Distribution

i got a call from a friend saying they had a virus on their macbook pro i didn't believe it till i got the laptop in front of me why. Now there is no dual boot no os x on it at all so i formatted it with my windows cd. I'm having a problem finding drivers for it but before it got infected it had all the drivers. I've googled it already and can't find them it all gives me drivers for dual boot when i download and install it tells me they are not compatible. Can someone point me to a website with the proper drivers please and thanks.

i got a call from a friend saying they had a virus on their macbook pro i didn't believe it till i got the laptop in front of me why. Now there is no dual boot no os x on it at all so i formatted it with my windows cd. I'm having a problem finding drivers for it but before it got infected it had all the drivers. I've googled it already and can't find them it all gives me drivers for dual boot when i download and install it tells me they are not compatible. Can someone point me to a website with the proper drivers please and thanks.

The drivers are on the MacOS DVD, just put it in and u'll find them, there a hidden windows partition on the DVD.

Back