So, who will be heading to the track in 2004?

Status
Not open for further replies.

civic44

Legacy Member
Who will we see on the track in 2004? I'm not talking about the drag strip here, but the real thing.

Who will be heading out for the first time? Once you go track, you never go back. I bet you will get addicted on your first "hit".

With LAPS Solo 1, TLC, ASM and the TRAC schools, there will be more opportunities than ever.

fc31c408.jpg

fca74480.jpg

si jpeu r'mettre ma rx7 sua route, ke jsuis pas parti trop loin, pi kjai assé de revenu pour me payé dé dimanche sué track, j'aimerais bien participé.

WRX Rally said:
CIVIC44, did you race with Wiliam in that car at St-Eustache last summer?

William did 8 Solo 1 and 2 events with my car this past summer while he was deciding what to do with his A4.

Je vais y etre pis pas a peu pres, jusqu`a la mort de mon Protegé :cry: Laps, TLC, Trac Racing School et The Glen si le budget le permet (quitte a sauter une couple de course)

sounds like fun, but i know nothing about the tracks?
What do i need, where can i go, and what does it cost for a lap?day?weekend?
Help!

Thanks

Wicked said:
sounds like fun, but i know nothing about the tracks?
What do i need, where can i go, and what does it cost for a lap?day?weekend?
Help!

Thanks

All you need is a car in good condition and a helmet. You would ideally start with a track school, then do some lapping and solo 1 (timed lapping). A modified car is not necessary, since lapping is about the driver. You'd be surprised to see how many 4 cylinder Hondas are out there passing STi's and Porsches.

i would love to try lapping this year, and i will definatly want to check out
the site at st-eustache this summer, as for actually doing it.....will see
my wife and i are having our second child born in late may....i have to wait
and see how this goes before officially planning anything else .....

btw civic 44 i have just recently read your article in grassroots , very nice set-up you have!!
i did not realise you were also a m.r.racer as well, good luck with 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back