Need new computer

logik23

Legacy Member
Ok so here's the deal, my laptop just took a shit and I really need a computer. Problem is, I have literally no money to put into that right now.

What would you guys suggest? Get a new computer on a payment plan? Buy a super cheap used one?

I need a laptop because I travel for work, but would a tablet and a desk top work the same? That would allow me to play games at home. (I'd get a cheap desktop now and save for a tablet later)

If I were you I'd go with a Macbook or any other Apple product, just like any protester/red square!

And since you don't have any money to pay for it, I'd suggest you go protesting in the streets, fucking everyone's day up, asking a free Macbook for everyone.

Somehow I'm almost sure it won't be long until Marois accept. Then the next day you repeat the same strategy but this time instead of asking for a free laptop, you ask to get paid to use the said laptop you got yourself the day before.

Last edited:
Try hitting an Arabe Hijack store, they can probably get you a decent temporary replacement for less than $200

If I were you I'd go with a Macbook or any other Apple product, just like any protester/red square!

And since you don't have any money to pay for it, I'd suggest you go protesting in the streets, fucking everyone's day up, asking a free Macbook for everyone.

Free education wouldn't help me since I'm not a student and I've never protested or worn a red square. Apple doesn't seem like the right choice.

I don't think it's stolen. That's just the nick name for one of those places. My PC comes from there. Not terrible for the price.

if u have no money for a computer why would you spend on credit ? this is just dumb imo ... Just buy a pos that can go on internet and run small games ... you best bang would be to be used stuff on kijiji . If you need a hand on finding stuff well just leave me a PM ill try to help you ;)

Dont buy garbage man. A cheap computer always ends up being a waste of money ultimately.

Exceptions can be seen though. Bought myself a BNIB Thinkpad T500 with a 160gb Intel SSD with two batteries for 200$. You just need to wait and snipe a good deal off craigslist/kijiji.

Back