Anyone playing Kartuga ?

Attorney

It's a free to play MMO that involves ships, tons of customization and both PvE/PvP seem legit !

It's currently in closed beta, i'm trying to find a key so far, did anyone try it ?

Ok, so i got a beta key and tried the game out, there's no download required as it is a browser game.

So far the graphics are pretty fucking great and the gameplay is really fun, if you like navy-style games AND MMO-type progression systems, you're gonna love this.

Only possible downsides:

There's a pay to play currency that you can test to buy exclusive items that can possibly make your ship stronger, so i really fucking hope they won't turn the game into
a sad pay-to-win piece of shit when it goes live.

But all-in-all, the PvP is really fun and rewards a fuck ton more gold and items than doing quests themselves, so if you like battling other players in diverse game modes, this game is for you, i played a good 3 hours straight of pvp and didn't get bored a second.

Comment avoir une clé?

Go on their fb page, like it and check the updates, theres daily key giveaways with re-usable codes, or search it via google, MMO sites often give out a shit ton of keys too.

http://www.mmoflag.com/flag/1422-kartuga-closed-beta-key-giveaway

Try that link or follow their fb page for daily keys.

@DJD, the game looked boring as fuck for me too, but i actually enjoyed it srs lol, the PvP is actually fun and the customization is very deep too.

Last edited:
Back