I have

-Alternator (was on a 88 1.8l Digi2) 20$ No pulley

-Jetta/Golf bottom valance: 10$
Stuff_006.jpg

Or Best offer

PM Me

Last edited:
Update: Sold the suspension.

Update: Most likely getting my new car today. Soon my Jetta may be for sale, still debating on that. I'll definately miss it. It's costing me nothing, I would like to keep it but no space : (

This guy with a cabrio is supposed to take it, the tranny isn't the 2Y though, my 2Y died on me years ago and didn't have the $$$ to fix it. So now it's got a *cough*CHE*cough*.
Anyways if the deal doesn't go through I'll post it.

No problem, I remember they had the polished ones back when I got them and they looked good. :bigup:

Hows The Paint On The Mk2 Red Hood.. and hows its condition..., need a new hood, mine has a little rust accumulating and paint is terrible faded!..

I don't remember what the hood looks like, I know it's red and there's surface rust on the edge, don't remember if it was faded or not.

What rear valence? (never said rear) :p
The only valence I have is the front one and the pic is right bellow.

-Prothane Polyurethane Bushings for rack and pinion (non-power steering one). New and sealed. 10$ --> what's that? any pics of that and your tail lights? don't know the terms in english :dunno:

89-Trophy-16v said:
Tail light is stock (not smoked)

The tail lights are stock so they look like all the ones on the Mk2 Golfs.

The poly bushings for the rack and pinion are replacements for the stock softer rubber ones. suposed to give more precise steering and better feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back