Takeover a 2010 Toyota Corolla S for 9months ( GREAT DEAL)

DRock

Legacy Member
Lease Takeover:

2010 Toyota Corolla S ( CD, Ipod, AC, Cruise, all electric, sunroof)
very comfortable and spacious for a smaller/mid sized sedan.

Automatic ( surprisingly torquy)

Alpine White

low kms, currently reads 58,600kms

Lease start: Feb 2010

Lease End: Feb 2014

Therefore 9months left

24,000kms allowance per year for 4years, so current kms well under. 37,400kms left

Set of summer and winter tires included. Winter tires currently on, both sets in great condition

Lease payment = $343.26/month tax included

Incentive: $3,150 cash back at lease end.

New leaser is to give $2,150 cash up front to me and new leaser pays transfer cost.

This is a great opportunity for short lease takeover.

Your cost is $2,150/9 months = $238 tax in. since at lease end you will be entitled to the $3150 cash back.

That means I am basically giving you $1,000 to take over the remainder of lease.

Your only responsibility is to continue the payments until lease end, and then hand back the car to collect the $3,150

On the contract cash back at lease end is $3,150, but if you happen to cause any damages on the car from now until then, where the dealer may require to reduce the cash back to cover those repairs, that is your responsibility.

OR buy back at lease end is $9000+tax, so you could use the cash back to fund 30% of the buy back.

car was rearended two winters ago, basically had to replace whole rear bumber/skirts, trunk and right side rear lights. all repaired perfect directly at Spenelli Toyata Point-Claire Via Insurance claim.

you would not notice any repairs were done, otherwise car is in full and perfect operation.

if you buy back, you may want to take that into consideration. if you hand car in at lease end, then it is of no concern.

did not have any pictures handy.. so got this off the net.. it is the exact car.

2010-toyota-corolla-s-white.jpg

the transfer cost charged by Toyota Credit is $400+tax..
this is the norm.. I was talking to the head guy a Leasebusters Quebec.. and he said that is low.
VW is $700+tax and BMW he's seen $1000+tax to transfer a lease..

Id drop the cash up front to $2000 flat.. but thats it.. that means im giving $1150 away..

there are only 8months left now.. I just paid last payment May 26th.. next payment June 26th.
final payment is Jan 26th 2014, so thats 8payments left..

and then car is returned Feb 26th 2014.. to collect $3150..

Back