350z v8 ls3 powered build twin turbo iron block 6.0l jstuned

js-tuned

so here it is, ive been building this motor for a while now, bought the car over a year ago, and was putting aside parts slowly until i was ready to start building it. last week we started putting it together. assembled the motor, did the wiring, shifter, custom motor mounts, painted engine bay, poweder coated a bunch of parts, and sources out plenty of missing things for the build. has been fun! and its looking good

here we go

heres a pic of the machingin to the cam wheel, i ordered the wrong one and had to make the settings to work with the aem im gonna be using, so i machined it down to 4-1 configuration

and heres the input shaft from my tranny, its a t56 magnum from an srt10 viper, had to machine down the input shaft to work on a chevy clutch and flywheel, and had to change the bellhousing to a chevy one

the day i put my wheels on the car, 20 inch xxr 11wide back

and a shot of my custom made mounts

my twin disk clutch kit from act, looks bad ass

and heres a pic of my custom shifter, its temp until i get a sikky unit, but honestly works really well either way.

and finally an idea of how i will mount the turbos... getting to work on this as of this week!!

big thanks to everyone who helped out with whatever parts i needed to do all this, all the fabrication was done by me but none the less without the help from these ppl it would not have been the same!

auto500performance (stephano) know EVERYTHING there is to know about a v8
george christakis (whatever parts i order from keystone is in right away with him)
RACING PIPING (francois) helps me with ANYTHING i need to order for any fab work i have, stainless, vibrant, precision turbo, aem, and its ALWAYS in stock!
csm autosport (jeff) parts parts parts, wheels, and all!
partex (alex) found me the hard to get bell housing i needed
bonhomme performance for the clutch kit! fast turn around and best price
black jack (brednen) my employee at the shop! killer to have him back in mtl! and helped soo much its unbelievable

Fucking john...Building an LS3 350z wasn't enough, you had to put it twin turbo...

This is going to be insane.

Back