Firefox just took a shit. Help please.

HeadBanger

MR staff member
Firstly, no I'm not switching browsers.

So I'm casually on YouTube just wasting time and the power goes out.

Whatever

Turn computer back on blah blah blah. Now Firefox doesn't work. Says it can't connect to the server on every site I try. My Internet is working. I'm typing this on my phone, and my weather widget is working.
I'm getting very frustrated.

I've cleared history and restarted computer twice. Don't know what else to do.

FireFuck? Dude, Chrome is there for you. Change is a good thing... Ain't going back to anything else soon.

I use every fucking browsers possible as a web developer... and chrome is the way to go for browsing IMO!

Avec bacon...

Rien de plus vraiment... mais plus rapide à ouvrir et naviguer, mais cest mon opinion, yen a qui préfère encore firefox...

Chrome ftw

Ever since i installed Google Chrome, i've never looked back. My life is just easier. I feel happier, less stressed and browsing the internet has never been so much fun. With Google Chrome the oppurtunities are limitless. Do yourself a favour and go to GoogleChrome.com to download your browser today. Like millions of other satisfied users around the world, you too can change your life today by downloading Google Chrome.

Chrome ftw

Ever since i installed Google Chrome, i've never looked back. My life is just easier. I feel happier, less stressed and browsing the internet has never been so much fun. With Google Chrome the oppurtunities are limitless. Do yourself a favour and go to GoogleChrome.com to download your browser today. Like millions of other satisfied users around the world, you too can change your life today by downloading Google Chrome.

lol j'aime sa ! un texte qui veut rien dire du tout :p

Es-tu sûr que Firefox est pas en mode hors connexion? Sa fait sa quand t'as essayé de te connecter sans internet.

Remet-le en mode live pis tu vas d'être correct (si c'est ça le trouble)

Back