Build pour photoshop/video/3d/gaming

photoshopaddict

Avec le black Friday qui s'en vient je crois que je vais en profiter pour upgrader ma tour car j'en ai vraiment besoin! J'utilise mon PC pour : photoshop, montage vidéo, création/rendu 3d et bien sur gaming.

Qu'est-ce que vous pensez de :

Intel i7-4770
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=8037047&CatId=8741

ASUS Z87-PRO
http://ncix.ca/products/?sku=84506&vpn=Z87-PRO&manufacture=ASUS&promoid=1284

2x Kingston HyperX Black 8GB ou quelque chose dans le genre (suggestions?)
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7564475&CatId=4534

Ce que j'ai déjà pour compléter le build :
Thermaltake 750W
2x GTX550
HD

Your GPU's are a little sub-par, even in SLI tbh. Would probably be in your best interest to sell them and upgrade your GPU's. The CPU is nice, can get a 4770k (if you plan on overclocking it) for like 10$ more.

Thing is though, DDR4 RAM is set to come out very soon, which is going to change a lot of things, including your mobo. I'd personally recommend waiting for that before building a 1500$+ computer right now.

Your GPU's are a little sub-par, even in SLI tbh. Would probably be in your best interest to sell them and upgrade your GPU's. The CPU is nice, can get a 4770k (if you plan on overclocking it) for like 10$ more.

Thing is though, DDR4 RAM is set to come out very soon, which is going to change a lot of things, including your mobo. I'd personally recommend waiting for that before building a 1500$+ computer right now.

Read a bit and DDR4 is set to go on sale next month and beginning 2014. I need to upgrade before 2014 and don't want to spend more than 500$-700$ to upgrade... And wouldn't the DDR4 be more expensive because it's new?

My current build was done somewhere around 2008-2009, it's great but I'm seeing the end of it.

Since I can't wait for DDR4 to go on sale and at a reasonable price, what would you recommend? I know my GPUs are not the bomb but they will have to do for the next 2 years or so.

Hard to recommend a single card for that price range because there are no new GK110 kepler core cards in the budget range, everything is moreso in the high end and everything is just old architecture that will be obsolete by 2nd quarter 2014. If you can spring it, GTX760s are a good bang for buck. I abuse mine hardcore with C4D/After Effects/Nuke and it takes it just fine. Then when the midrange GK110s are rolled out and prices drop, buy a second GTX760 and enjoy.

Read a bit and DDR4 is set to go on sale next month and beginning 2014. I need to upgrade before 2014 and don't want to spend more than 500$-700$ to upgrade... And wouldn't the DDR4 be more expensive because it's new?

My current build was done somewhere around 2008-2009, it's great but I'm seeing the end of it.

Since I can't wait for DDR4 to go on sale and at a reasonable price, what would you recommend? I know my GPUs are not the bomb but they will have to do for the next 2 years or so.

The reason I mentioned DDR4 is because it's probably going to be the biggest change in the next few years, especially for what you're gonna be using the PC for. You can still build a very great computer now, and when the time comes for you to want to upgrade again, you'll just have to sell and replace a couple parts, no biggie.

Rough list:

Mobo: Asus Z87 Sabertooth
CPU: i7 4770/i7 4770k
RAM: Whatever's on special
GPU: Like I said, i'd honestly look to see what I could do to sell the 2 550's and get something a little more upsale, see if there's anything you can do about that
Storage: If you can get an SSD on sale, you won't regret it, something like this: http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=7...M-C&manufacture=AData Technology&promoid=1284

Use www.shopbot.ca to compare prices before purchasing, and keep in mind that NCIX does pricematching on competitors.

You can get the mobo, cpu, ram for your budget range, an SSD would throw you over but it's worth the extra money if you can spare it. See how you survive with the 2 550's, but i'm sure you'll be looking to upgrade them by mid-2014.

Yeah if you can get a bundle like that then definitely, the Z87 Sabertooth is just my preferred mobo, super solid, but for almost 100$ less, then yeah definitely go for the bundle.

Might even find some cheaper bundle deals on Black Friday deals

I'd save $100 and go with i5, spend that on a gtx 770, in the hopes of getting another 770 later.

Only real benefit for you is the increase in rendering, and re-encoding.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Back