Eibach springs for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOne.8T

Legacy Member
I have a set of 4 Eibach sportline springs for sale.
They fit golf MK3 VR6 and only have 7500 Km on them. Almost new. Make an offer!!

Ils ne sont pas encore vendus!!!

En effet, je n'ai pas encore vendu mes springs. Serais-tu intéressé??? Donne moi des nouvelles soit sur le forum de montreal racing ou à voyou2@hotmail.com

Affirmative!

Yes, I still got the springs, but I had an offer at 300$. If you're still interested in, let me know!

Re: Affirmative!

Well, I think it will fit on every mk3 golf. These come from my mk3 VR6 1999 and I've heard that it would fit on every mk3 years. So, when we make the deal???

Re: Affirmative!

Ok, now leave me your phone number and the period you want me to call you at voyou2@hotmail.com just to insure your confidentiality or if you prefer to leave it on montreal racing by replying, it's ok for me!
See you soon!!!

Problem

Bad news, the springs only fit VR6 J/G and not all J/G so they will not fit my car.
Kinda useless then...

:(

Problem

Bad news, the springs only fit VR6 J/G and not all J/G so they will not fit my car.
Kinda useless then...

:(

I know!

I also heard that it will not fit on every A3 golf, but the only thing you have to change is a kind of plate and this thing is really not expensive. In fact, I'm ready to sell them to you at 250$ and you will be winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back