Subaru WRX STi 2012 Sportech

jacklyn

Hey guys,
It has come the time where I begins tempting to get rid of my lovely STi and replace it with something that has a little more space in the caboose. Here's the info

Subaru Impreza WRX STi Sportech in Silver (Sunroof, auto-climate, signalers on mirrors, HID, Pioneer sound system)
37500km
lease is 669.76/month tax in, with valeur a neuf through Subaru (removable, but a solid deal at 40 bucks a month)
allowed 20000/yr (did a lot of driving in the first year)
Only performance modification is a Stage 1 Clutch.

Random modifications :
-Painted the front grill black
-Alcantera red stitched shift and e-brake boot to match the seats and steering wheel
-Green foglight film (comes off easy, is really only there to protect the fogs)
-12inch sub and amp, all professionally installed

Buy Back is low after 48 months, $19131.75, and lease rate is 1.9%, beginning oct 2012 and again is for 4 years

Many of you know me, and know how well I treat my cars. This one has been no different. I have worked in car electronics and detailing for years, and am now a Financial advisor. All this to say I drive like a granny now and have taken care of the paint/maintenance like no one else. There has otherwise been some warranty done. No need to worry about cylinder 4 piston ring leaking, is has already been replaced (very common for these, unfortunately the 2.5 still isn't perfect). It has winters, they maybe have one more left on them. Summers have one summer but I'm not huge fan of the stock ones anyway. Ill entertain offers, and I will be covering the lease transfer.

If you are willing to trade leases/cars, I am looking for a hatchback, maybe an A4. Im also interested in SUVs. I need the trunk space so need to switch it up.

Hit me on my cell, 514-298-3447, or my email, bryan.shipley@gmail.com. Je parle fracas aussi. Merci!

-Bryan

Back