sub de fou

Status
Not open for further replies.

martinprot5

Legacy Member
si quelqun cherche des sub MA AUDIO jen ai 2 a vendre... allez voir ds la section a vendre jai mis toute les info....

ces subs sont faits pour les connaisseurs...

att gti-kid

you are such a rice boy you. i saw your car once in julep and its so a bad car... dont worry if you dont get to pass at the julep... there is only one reason... you are just a kid with sound and youre only pleasure is the get you ear crash down... and if you notice the mags are my signature...

i dont have pics of the subs but they are real oki go see the "for sale section in the stereo systems section" and you will see youre are such a dummy

thats my 0.02$ for the day

Re: att gti-kid

Originally posted by martinprot5
you are such a rice boy you. you are just a kid with sound

and you will see youre are such a dummy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

att martinprot5

you are such a rice boy you. i saw your car once in julep and its so a bad car... dont worry if you dont get to pass at the julep... there is only one reason... you are just a kid with sound and youre only pleasure is the get you ear crash down... and if you notice the mags are my signature...
i dont have pics of the subs but they are real oki go see the "for sale section in the stereo systems section" and you will see youre are such a dummy

yeah I guess you're right... My car is "so a bad car" and I guess I am "such a rice boy"... whatever I just use my car to get from one place to another... :dunno:

By the way... who the f*ck asked for your 0.02$ anyways? haha you can keep it and maybe buy some parts for your car at canadian tire? mouhahahaha:laugh:

PEACE BRO!:bigup:

what the hell did gtikid say man

hes car is surely not rice
and has a aswome system , whats the prob
and he never starts shit

soo dont be a bitch

Originally posted by bmw318I
what the hell did gtikid say man

hes car is surely not rice
and has a aswome system , whats the prob
and he never starts shit

soo dont be a bitch
:bigup:

well first off, if you couldn't tell he was joking. And secondly, this is the audio dicussion forum, not the for sale forum.

HEY thats not a sub!!!

looks more like a wheel to me...

thats what he said ....

he was obviously talking about your signature pic....quite obviously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back