Who's on the bottle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxplosif1

Banned
I love nitrous and V8's on the bottle are very impressive. I have myself an NX wet kit on my Integra.

Tell us more about your kit, shot and other nitrous related stuff :D

thanks

i'm interrested in buying a kit but don't know how much it will cost for a carburator v8. all i've see is nos kits for fuel injection

i dont have a bottle and dont think its the best idea for a street car .If it is in a street car isnt the idea to keep it a secret ? nothing against your post ,but do you think everone will tell the truth...remember this IS only the internet .just my opinon

No need for juice when you have displacement

I know i know... even if you have displacement its still gonna be faster on the bottle.

Come one guys, i'm just curious what set up you guys running.
Is nappyboy5.0 is on nitrous? cause i really like his stang !

NOS is fine! So is forced induction. :)

My friend ran 10.80 last year with his supercharged street 5.0L Stang. This year, he ran 11.8 on the motor alone! That should be quite something when the blower is installed!!!

Not to mention that my car would probably run 18's in the quarter on motor alone! :D

As far as I know, NappyBoy is running a blower, not NOS.

i remeber a t-shirt from the 70's

injected is nice ...but i'd rather be blowen!

quote:
exactly, it IS only the internet...so what are you affraid of?

like i said ..i am not useing the bottle ...i am not affraid .my point i was trying to make is that people take the internet as the truth .i hear people qouting all the time what the read on the net .People lie here (the net in general,not this forum) just like everywhere else .My car is built for "alll go ,not show" orginal paint on a 12 year old car ,and its not powder blue!

Hey, I all I read on the Net I consider facts.

- A Teg (a kewl rice boyish way to call an Integra) can smoke a Camaro Z28 or a 5.0L Mustang.

- Replace Teg by Civic.

I read it on the Internet. The Internet never lies!

- A Teg (a kewl rice boyish way to call an Integra) can smoke a Camaro Z28 or a 5.0L Mustang.

- Replace Teg by Civic.

I read it on the Internet. The Internet never lies!

Maybe Baby Blue adds 80 HP? :dunno: :p

I am guessing your talking a Teg on at he bottle !

You cant possibale mean that a stock Integra can beat a stock Mustang or Camaro ? Apples vs Apples !

well, looks like all the V8 owners aren't friendly enough to share their nitrous experience ! Its alright, i understand.

You can close the topic :p

I run a 32 hole Nos plate in my 83 cougar set at 175 shot.
On the motor i run 13.1 with spray and ET Streets run best of 11.8
At Grand Bend. Not bad for little 60 over 302 in 4000lb car.

xxplosif1 well, looks like all the V8 owners aren't friendly enough to share their nitrous experience ! Its alright, i understand.

You can close the topic

Maybe because we don't need juice to get us going.

No replacement for displacement! :bigup: :bigup: :bigup:

xplosif

Just saw this post guys nos is ok if you set it up ok (Fuel!!!)
some of my friend back in the day were running 2 stages over 250hp+ shots on stock blocks!!!

I used to have juice if you want the whole history:

gears/exhaust/pulleys tires 13.56 99mph+ 80horse dry shot nos=12.80 at 110mph spinning like crazy on mccrearys

+heads/ intake/ cam motor only 3300lbs 12.40@110mph + 125hp dry shot 11.86 @ 118.9mph spinning like crazy on m/h!!!

The car is caged has suspension work new gears/tires and yes a blower (only at 6/7psi old paxton sn93 rebulit)) still pulls hard but i may use a 50horse wet shot to really get it going!! need to put in my new diff and moser axles and will be at the track soon if any one has questions about dry or wet i can propably help out or know someone who has tried many combos

Remember keep it at the track!! (thats my good deed for the day)

Hey nappyboy5.0, thanks for your reply, this is what i was waiting for. Excuse me if i'm a bit late :D

lx_stang: Ya, V8's are fast stock...but you can always be faster! And nitrous is one cheap way to achieve your goal. Thats why i like the bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back