2013 BMW 335xi sedan *Lease transfer*

Ignition101

Legacy Member
Hi MR!

Long time I haven't posted. I moved to Alberta so I have to get rid of my car. I got it last December and barely drove it for a year, so yeah heart breaker :(

This car is a beast and is fully equipped with Harman Kardon sound system, premium package (GPS, Bluetooth audio, rear view camera, and so on), heated seats and heated steering wheel, it has the M package also (M body kit, M steering wheel, M brakes and M mags).

Full specs are in the pictures.

Also, the car has the paint sealant (399.99$ +TAX), TAG (499.99$ +TAX; this lowers the insurance rate a lot) and the Excess wear & use protection (1159.99$ +TAX) which mean you can return the car after the lease with up to 7500$ of damage at no cost. All these are included in the monthly payment of 842.96$

Reason payments are so low it's because I got a hell of a deal! I was able to get 0.9% financing.

I tinted the windows (200$), added the front black grills (175$), Sports pedals (180$), Bridgstone Blizzak 225/45/18 winter tires used for 1 month and a half (1000$), M3 gunmetal 18" mags for the winter tires (900$), M3 black 19" mags for summer (1500$), you also get the original 19" M mags (yes that's 3 set of mags in total), carbon fiber front splitter and carbon fiber side skirts (2500$).

Total of everything I added: 6455$

There's 36 months left with possibility of replacing this lease with a new car in 24 months.

Everything is brand new and pictures don't make it justice. The car was dirty and it was the only time I had before moving. Come and see it and you'll be blown away.

I want 4000$ and you can take over the lease.

Here's the link to Kijiji with the pictures: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-camion...an/1032519647?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Thank you :)

*EDIT*

I'm asking for 3000$ negotiable down payments and you can take over the lease. Or 0$ down but you won't get the mags or the winter tires.

Feel free to contact me for more details.

Quel est la valeur de rachat après les 3 ans de location restantes ????
La valeur résiduelle est de 26 832.00$ à la fin du lease. Il y a aussi le dépot de 500$ que j'ai fait au début qui est déduit du montant si je ne me trompe pas.

En passant le prix mensuelle comprend les taxes. Donc 842.96$ par mois taxe inclus (733.17$ avant taxe).

Back