2014 KIA Optima LX (take advantage of pricing error)

RMachucaA

Année:2014
Marque:KIA
Modèle Optima LX
Couleur: red
Kilometres: 3000
Auto/Manuel: auto
Condition: mint
Raison de la vente: two cars, gotta let go of one.
Paiement: 309.86 tx in

36 month lease started in June of this year, so 29 months left. Kia made a pricing error on the website and i had them honor it at the dealership, 0% interest for 36 months @ 309.86$ a month TAX IN, cant beat that deal anywhere for such a nice car. I have two cars so I need to let one of them go, sadly its the Optima which is barely broken in as I've only driven it 3000km's, you can drive it up to 48100 which means 20000 km's a year.

Will include the winter tires (yoko ig20) on oem steelies (almost new), a set of 17" fast Essen wheels with used all seasons+centering rings\tuner lugs, and the oem 16" mags with oem tires brand new, for free as an incentive.

If you where to price this car normally, its $443.77 a month, and thats with the current 3500$ rebate, thats how mental of a deal i got. Buyback is 12k$, same as if you price it now @ kia.ca.

PM for pictures.

got around to finding the pics from a few months ago.

essen wheels

20aouav.jpg

oem's

zn0qbs.jpg

can't believe this isn't gone yet, an amazing deal, wish I could take it off your hands

free bump

well that was a major deal and fuck up by KIA.... !

Yep, they tried hard not to give it to me, but in the end its the law in quebec that they have to honour the advertised price. That same afternoon they had fixed the pricing error. Apparently the dealership was going to go after KIA HQ for the rest of the $ since it was their mistake.

Back