What is Julep Wednesday like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soyabean

Premium
I have never been to Julep other than Thursdays, which is pretty much a FWD zone now, with cops giving out parking tickets to ppl that mark at McDonalds cuz the bouncers at the Julep are letting in only the riciest of them. From now on, I wont bother going between 8-10pm, can't park anywhere.

Can someone tell me if Wed is muscle cars at Julep? How many cars show up, what kinds, and what times usually?

Wednesday! Ground Pounder Night!

Wednesdays are pretty sweet. Not as many cars as thursdays, but what we lack in quantity, we make up for with quality. Beautiful cars! LOUD as hell to!

Not too many cops last couple of time I went, they seem to only hate Ricers.

You better love camaros though. There are a lot of those... all incredible though.

Yes, but can I come anytime, and will there be space available without a bouncer stopping ppl from coming in with their cars?

theres no bouncer... at least Ive never seen one. :dunno:
And theres only, usualy, 3 cops. ITs nice and calm.

Well right now the season hasnt started yet. But when it will indeed start you cant come in if your car is not a 1974 under ORRRRRRRR if you have a VETTE of any year. Thats the rule. They have refused me two times and since then I never go there on wednesday with my cars. Instead I take my shit box :D

on wednesday with my cars. Instead I take my shit box :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Last year there were a lot of GNs and turbo Regals at Super C on Cure Labelle in Laval on Friday nights. I have not been there this year, so I have no idea how it is now.

where is the super C in lval and how do i get there?
man i love GN's too bad we dont see lots

Well, if you wanna keep your week nites busy:

Monday: St-Eustache Autodrome
Tuesday: Skratch (Pierrefonds/desSources)
Wednesday: Julep
Tuesday: Julep/MC

I dunno where ppl hang Fri/Sat, unless u wanna go to Ottawa, those two days are their meet nites.

I didn't go to julep tonite cuz it was still wet out there. If someone did go, please post what happened.

Originally posted by alx21
where is the super C in lval and how do i get there?
man i love GN's too bad we dont see lots

Its in between the 440 and St Martin BLVD on Cure Labelle. From the 15, take the 440 west to Cure Labelle, then Cure Labelle south. From the 13, take the 440 east to Cure Labelle, then Cure Labelle south. You will pass a bunch of dealerships then there is a Super C and Harvey's.

Yes Super C in Laval is a really good spot. No stupid morons doing their little show in their shit box. Only civilize people. And yes sometimes theres about 2-3 GN coming. One night last year there was 11 of them counting me. Most of them are 11-12 sec car but they surely dont look like it :D :bigup: :D

I've been goig to super C for about 8 years and it is a great show! so many cars once the season gets underway! if it's nice I'll be there friday night!

yep you could get in I think :D give it a shot :bigup: right now they are letting trucks get in so they should let you in for sure, they just dont want any rice mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back