'15 Chrysler 200s AWD V6

Nikkonos

Finalement voici mon nouveau daily driver.
'15 200 s awd

Noir sur noir
V6 295hp

Seul modification pour l'instant est des caliper rouge
Éventuellement air intake et un exhaust

image.jpg3_zpsdvbpn9bo.jpg

image.jpg6_zpsmoujecgl.jpg

image.jpg10_zpsuhziz8ur.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsb5xc3rxa.jpg

image.jpg7_zpsq85o8nyw.jpg

image.jpg11_zpsuz2wf5a5.jpg

image.jpg12_zps2vensixi.jpg

Tres belle! C'est vraiment plus beau que l'ancienne génération et awd avec 295ch....super

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, after a week and a bit, do you still love the car? Is there anything you don't like about it?

Honestly I put 1300+km on it so far and its all good. Love it
Did 7.6/100l Ottawa-montreal back this week.
S mode is fun! Downshifting is cool lol
Downside....the shifter knob...little hard to get used too.....but that very minor.
GPS is easy to work with when you catch how it work lol.
Comfy ride

I debating if I will install a flowmaster super 10 muffler or wait for Mopar one.
The sound is nice as it is....but you know...theres always better

It draw attention...probably because its a new models.

no it aint bad.
few time I was cruising at 120km/h on the cruise on the 9th gear and was doing 6 (as per gauge)
That's on long stretch on the 417.
Otherwise is running 7l/100 on the 8th gears.
Not bad for a V6

Honestly I put 1300+km on it so far and its all good. Love it
Did 7.6/100l Ottawa-montreal back this week.
S mode is fun! Downshifting is cool lol
Downside....the shifter knob...little hard to get used too.....but that very minor.
GPS is easy to work with when you catch how it work lol.
Comfy ride

I debating if I will install a flowmaster super 10 muffler or wait for Mopar one.
The sound is nice as it is....but you know...theres always better

It draw attention...probably because its a new models.

Tu fini par t habituer. je suis rendu pas loin de 5000 km sur le mien la pis cest rendu un reflex. content de voir que tout ce passe bien!

Et pour ceux que intéresse...l'exhaust fourni des "snap crackel and pop" lors des downshift surtout en mode sport.
Sont pas très fort comme un SRT mais avec un muffler ca va surement sonné mieux et plus fort!
Plaisant quand même

Nice car! almost 300hp and AWD, that's a great combination.

What's the performance like? Obviously I can read that it has 295 hp, but that doesn't tell me much. I think a drop is a must, but obviously if there are no springs out there then I understand.

Performance aint bad actually.
Haven't raced it kinda, but I did try it good, and on ''sport'' mode with the paddle give you a pretty good smile.
I had several ''fast'' car, but this one is little underdog.
I don't have numbers, but youtube have everything.
For me, its plenty good.
You would think its a Chrysler, its slow and boring... and blah blah blah....but that Pentastar is really good.
What you read on Charger or Challenger forums about the V6 over the V8....its mostly true.
The V6 in daily driver mode is more than adequate.
I was thinking about a V6 Challenger or Charger and also with the Hemi....finaly ended up with the 200S
Little smaller, price and interest was better too.
For me its the perfect daily driver. Not looking to spend thousands in mods, I leave that the next garage queen.
Can't for an empty parking lot in winter :)

I do really like the sound as it is....still debating on putting a John Full Boar or Flowmaster muffler. From what i'ved see and heard it pretty loud and nice.

Drop....i'm not sure for now....it perform quite nicely right now and I don't know if I will drop it, i mean it would look maybe better, but I will wait a bit.

So after 3000km, my butt still happy.

No complaint still, so its good :)

Back