HELP! What do these markings mean?

MBalik

So today we noticed these marking in front of our driveway. Does anybody have any idea what it means? It seems as though they will be redoing the sidewalk, and I believe they might be redoing the section in front of my driveway without the slope to accommodate a car.
I greatly appreciate all your help!

There a basement unit, I can attach a picture if needed, so I'm not sure if due to code that's the reason behind it.

20150622_201353_zpsfm8t32ha.jpg

20150622_201405_zpsajpbsdkj.jpg

20150622_201422_zpslhjjkuwu.jpg
20150622_201425_zpshuistkuu.jpg

C'est pas la ville ca colisse c'est les motards qui veulent te passer! Kessé ta faite pour les mettres en crisse dememe?

Ça semble effectivement simplement indiquer ou commence et ou se termine ton entrée.

On voit bien que les marques concordent avec.

Maintenant ce que veulent dire P et En...

En pour entrée sûrement
P pour ??

It's a shares driveway between two townhouses. It seems like they marked off P. En just on my side. I would also be really surprised if it stands for something in English lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

"P.En." probably means Pente Entrée so the guys doing the sidewalk will know to put a slope in the sidewalk.

So what would a sloped parking mean in this case?

Cyclo's post was a joke, written in the same "broken" french as my reply he quoted. P.En. could means "Parking en pente", but whenit's written by some illiterate dumbfuck who writes words as they sound, it ends up as "Parking Enpante".

"P.En." probably means Pente Entrée so the guys doing the sidewalk will know to put a slope in the sidewalk.

Cyclo's post was a joke, written in the same "broken" french as my reply he quoted. P.En. could means "Parking en pente", but whenit's written by some illiterate dumbfuck who writes words as they sound, it ends up as "Parking Enpante".
Haven't been around forums with our famous Quebecois language long enough lol

It's a shares driveway between two townhouses. It seems like they marked off P. En just on my side. I would also be really surprised if it stands for something in English lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
I was a welder for 10 years, we have steel bottle that holds welding gas, you need to change the bottle when its EMPTY. In each welding shop there is always a place where you store the full and empty bottles. People would write with a chalk MT on the bottle so that you know its EMPTY. Broken french/engrish

Back