Late rent payment form quebec?

wow many experts ITT

OP, after the second time you had trouble with the rent, you should already have opened the case.

And then, everytime they are late again, you enrich the case.

This dosen't mean they will have a notice of any kind unless you file for eviction.

You'll thank me later. Act now before it's too late.

^^^ you can do this but its a waste of time! the regie won't do shit for late payments!

Don't renew the lease at the end of the year!

or put glue in the lock when they leave for work....if they work!

^^^ you can do this but its a waste of time! the regie won't do shit for late payments!

Not true ... you should go re-read the articles in the C.c.Q !

you clearly don't know what you're talking about

im not gonna get into a pissing match with anyone, e-arguing is pointless!

Everytime i try and resolve something with the regie i loose money, time and patience!

When I solve it on my own, i only loose money but im satisfied at the end!

You cant open a late payments if you dont have proof of the late payment of the rent

you should give him bills for the rent and if he does not pay you give a notice That the rent is late and after 21 days you go to la regie du logement

Cost you 2hours of your time plus 70$ that the tenant has to paie you plus the rent and interest for late payment

Also look if the apartment is clean if not take pictures plus mention the apartment is dirty in the notice

Good luck send me your email i can give you sample of the letters i send my tenants if something is wrong

wow many experts ITT

OP, after the second time you had trouble with the rent, you should already have opened the case.

And then, everytime they are late again, you enrich the case.

This dosen't mean they will have a notice of any kind unless you file for eviction.

You'll thank me later. Act now before it's too late.

You sure that once you open the case the regie doesnt send the locataire a copy of the case in which they're being accused? You don't have to file for eviction for the tenant to receive a notice from the regie. You can open a case with them for anything that doesnt respect the lease.

Back