herwhat do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

z-man

here she is my beauty

[/IMG]

im gonna need your help guys i have the pictures on my computer but i d'ont know how to post hem!!!!!! plz help

her she is

DSC00220.JPG

DSC00222.JPG

DSC00225.JPG

DSC00231.JPG

DSC00232.JPG

hope ya like my baby as much as me ill have new pictures with my brand spanking new soudsystem witch is

3 x 10'' rockford fosgate hx2 and illl tell ya it souds like hell !!!

and i also have a aem cold air intake installed ill show you guys shortly

Your car is nice because its a 350z.
It's obvious that your into look more than performace. This is your taste and we shall respect it.

That being said heres MY opinion.
It's a shame to add dead weight by installing 3 subwoofers. I would install only one 10" high quality sub, smaller (lighter) box and smaller/fewer (light again) amplifier.
And getting back to looks, your wheels are bling but sunk. Theres still space for better offset/larger wheels both front and rear on your car! (if it was for performance I wouldn't complain about the wheel flushness before knowing the specs and compare scrub radius / kingpin offset)

Jesus MArco... you have some SERIOUS deep seeded Homosexual tendancies... you even write the same when you use yan's user name... jackass. And the fact you know where to go find all those "ass licking" pictures is horrible... does your fiance know how much you seem to crave the cock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back