My CAR!!!!!!! 56K buy cable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clouter

Banned
A front right side pic...
front%20right.jpg

The left pop-up light... Gotta love 'em :) (By the way, the brown spots are rust-proof, I just havn't had the time to clean it...
left%20light.jpg

Rear view of the car... Again you can see the car is pretty clean!
rear%20left2.JPG

Interior pic
interior.jpg

240SX love... This is the ONLY visible rust spot... the spots that seem like rust or paint cracks are in fact my dirty finger prints, no rust there :)
240sx.jpg

Damn right
super%20hicas.jpg

Pics of the dash and steering wheel
dash.jpg

dash2.jpg

240SX Passenger space : Two humans in front and two Martin Deschamps in the back
bitch%20seats.jpg

My ghetto trunk setup : My rear speakers don't work so I had to put the ones that were in my room ;) But the car came with wires so I can just drop a sub and two 6x9s speakers... :D By the way the fork is for sale 750$ négo ;)
ghetto%20trunk%20setup.jpg

Engine bay pics coming soon, my cam froze.... the batteries are dead :(

Patrik said:
ah you got the side skirts that i want :p

you bought my peace of shit and now you think your something special, let me be the first to tell you, you're full of shit :squintfin

sspikey said:
you bought my peace of shit and now you think your something special, let me be the first to tell you, you're full of shit :squintfin
i never said I was special :dunno:
I just wanted that car for years
and now I have it, let me be happy about it
you're the gay haha *fag*

S14 Drift! said:
Moi aussi j'ai arreter le Downhill pour payer mon char ;)

Dommage les gars, mon bike de down-hill, c'est bien une des dernière chose que je vendrais.

clouter: pour la fourche, fais une annonce au printemps, mon ami a crochi la sienne et il magasinera ça bientôt.

pour la 240, bel achat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back