WTB: Mk4 oem front bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacovw4

Legacy Member
Like the title says Indigo blue if possible or if you have a good price for a new one let me know.

Thank you

[Ef]saceone[sF] said:
why do you need a OEM bumper? just curious :)

my front bumper is cracked so i need a new one but i dont think it will fit with the I/C ...

anyhow if you guys have a stock front bumper for golfs let me know !

Pascal said:
You can have my indigo blue beater front bumper for 10$.

I need a new one too...

COOL is it craked ? I didnt know you also had a MK4 indigo blue golf ??

jacovw4 said:
COOL is it craked ? I didnt know you also had a MK4 indigo blue golf ??
I don't have one... That's the whole point, I have this bumper on my silver GTI right now, to spare my bodykit during winter. :eek:

What shape is your bumper in Jaco? Don't even consider mine, it's really broken... But I might buy yours, get it repaired and painted, and use it to sell the car. I really need to sell this car, and it ain't gonna work with the busted up blue bumper. :cry:

Pascal said:
I don't have one... That's the whole point, I have this bumper on my silver GTI right now, to spare my bodykit during winter. :eek:

What shape is your bumper in Jaco? Don't even consider mine, it's really broken... But I might buy yours, get it repaired and painted, and use it to sell the car. I really need to sell this car, and it ain't gonna work with the busted up blue bumper. :cry:

well paint is cracking and its broken at the attachement point i will post some pics up for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back