What headers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the greddy ones arte supposedly much better now they use to always crack. theres also hot shot headers. you should look into both those makes and see what suits you best.

But that is what I herd, and both have cons, because they are known to crack. I don;t want my headers to crack....:confused: What about pace setter's I am getting them for super cheap.

How much are you getting your pacesetter header for. Because someone told me 300 for a pacesetter header for my sentra .

Originally posted by stanglover
How much are you getting your pacesetter header for. Because someone told me 300 for a pacesetter header for my sentra .

I bought them, they cost me $75used. But they look small compared to headers I have seen for Honda cars. If you need anything for Nissans let me know.

I haven't herd rav reviews for the HotShot headers. I was told by many friends in Toronto, that GReddy would be the best.

I dont know about the 240sx, but for SR20 motors, Hotshot is really good. And they upgrade their design often keeping up to date with latest chassis and technologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back