Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
This used to be the rules for the ride of the month until I decided to just choose them myself.

instead of people posting their cars in here why not make the selection from the cars in members ride? dont need 2 forums with car pics?

just a suggestion

Since each month is a different category, I need to know exactly who is submitting their car. It would take too long to pick cars from the other forum.

mouhahaha :devil:

looks like I gotta wait untill October then.....

gives me some time to work on some ideas!! :idea:

peace and good luck to y'all ! :bigup:

Don't be afraid to submit your car. Don't forget the contest is only for people on the forum.

I would consider Focus domestic.

For the V8s it's a tough question. This site is really a sport compact site. I don't know what to do. I would have to make another site dedicated to muslce cars since I think most compact car owners prefer to see only compacts. Hopefully in time.

Originally posted by DannyITR
I would consider Focus domestic.

For the V8s it's a tough question. This site is really a sport compact site. I don't know what to do. I would have to make another site dedicated to muslce cars since I think most compact car owners prefer to see only compacts. Hopefully in time.
true that :)

i hope the tech guys are not going to choose a car cause there friends with the guy

there should be crudetiels u guys vote on:bigup:

v8

Danny without getting to fancy why don't you put one month just for the v8 guys and let them vote on their foavorite overall car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back