JDM style

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
If you're wondering what JDM style is here are a few photos.

spoonbeige2.jpg

spoonbeige3.jpg

spoongreen.jpg

spoongreen1.jpg

I have all the jdm parts that are available except for the 4 wheel stearing option...too bad...One piece fronts, power folding mirrors and the badge(i know that its only a badge) but I would like to enter mine for the JDM accord. I tried to keep this car simple. I wanted it too look like it came off the streets of Tokyo. Peace.

may30mc23.JPG

T4?

Nice car T4...what you got under the hood??...I'll probably go turbo next summer..need more infos!!:)...

He'll have to submit it. I don't wanna chase people. But yes, it would be a good candidate.

I'd like to suggest Patrick, aka TriK or SpooN. He's a ISRCREW member. He drives a silver EK civic hatch with a b16. It's got a ITR wheel and brake conversion, CTR rear wing and back skirt, nice front lip, etc. The car is fast and it fits the JDM definition.

I say :bigup: to him!

Yeah his car is amazing but why aren't they submitting their cars? Mabye nobody knows about this section yet, hehe.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Can I be considered for JDM style? I tried to imagine what Nismo would do if they put out a version of the Altima. I know they would have slapped a big Aluminum wing on it but that's not my gig. I have zero rice on the car, mags are only 17's, no weird guage glowing crap or 500lb stereo equipment. Minor motor mods and simple Japan-inspired styling. I even put really really ORANGE turn signals up front. PLEASE? :D

Sorry the pics don't show the turn signals cuz they weren't installed yet at the time and the rear now has a tiny "2.4" in chrome in the bottom right corner of the trunk lid.

Trac005.jpg

nap27april044.JPG

Mon auto a pas beaucoup le style jdm .... peut-etre un petit peu
;)

sorry big photo:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back