Here's a pic of my Cav

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know the altezza's are pretty ugly,but yet i don't like the stock taillight either......i might end up getting the Carbon fiber altezza's instead since my car is black,i think it'll suit it nice.

As for my exhaust,i took one off because when i had both on it was a cop magnet.....i don't think i'll be putting it back on......it dosen't help performance either.

TURBO323 : hahaha.....i know i'm missing a pedal,i'm doing a manual transmission swap this winter........my current auto tranny is slipping,so it's time for a new one,that's why i'm gonna swap in a manual tranny(i know it's gonna be alot of work and pretty expensive,but me and my friend which is a mecanic will do the swap)

karim E36 : hahaha...really so you always see my car at Galleria?
i don't work there........i'm there about twice a week
and for like 2 hour MAX each time.........so you
probably happen to pass be there when i'm there.
Anyway,whatever......it's just a nice place to go chill

Originally posted by ViSoR
is your car dropped?
with wath springs and how low?

do you have a better side pic.?

Yea,it's dropped,i have KYB GR2 shocks/struts with Fast Springs 1.5" drop.
But it's alot lower then 1.5",before i put the springs i had a 3.5" gap between the tire and fender,now i almost have a 1.5" gap between the tire and fender.

And here the best i can get as a side view.....dunno if it's gonna work though.......

__hr_The_Carz2.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer the pic of Derek Wang's FMIC in your avatar. hehe

Nice car anyway (minus the taillights)

Originally posted by Rivard
I prefer the pic of Derek Wang's FMIC in your avatar. hehe

Nice car anyway (minus the taillights)

Thanx,and by the way,the Taillights are off and they've been off for the past month and a half. :cool:

And yes that guys Supra is amazing!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back