Where to get 240sx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabulaos

Legacy Member
Hi guys, as you can see I'm not part of the nissan/infinity community so I don't know shit bout these cars. So my question is, is it possible to find a s15, because I never seen one around. I mean I'm thinking of getting a 97 240sx, cuz I found someone who's selling it, but I like the s15 better, and my mom will take my jetta since she loves it so much. I don't know if it's possible to find one here or anywhere. If I did find one, how much would it cost me? Would I probably have to get it over from the states to here? I don't know shit so can someone plz tell me alittle about it.

Thank you

nope no S15 here in canada
only S14, but you can do a front end conversion and end up with a S14.5 (S14 car with S15 front end)

major $$$$$ tho

a little bit of search would do the trick,try to find out the diff between s13-14-15 before posting,these are the question to avoid if you dont want to get stomp on

-where to do a sr20 swap
-how much
-can i import a silvia or skyline

240sx was last made in 97 so its a s14
japan continue to 2000 so its a s15

sr20det 250hp,6 speed tranny!

Fabulaos said:
Hi guys, as you can see I'm not part of the nissan/infinity community so I don't know shit bout these cars. So my question is, is it possible to find a s15, because I never seen one around. I mean I'm thinking of getting a 97 240sx, cuz I found someone who's selling it, but I like the s15 better, and my mom will take my jetta since she loves it so much. I don't know if it's possible to find one here or anywhere. If I did find one, how much would it cost me? Would I probably have to get it over from the states to here? I don't know shit so can someone plz tell me alittle about it.

Thank you
you could do a s15 front end conversion on your 240sx 97 i sell them
PM !!!
And i would buy your front end you have now so you save on $$$

last year we got the 240sx here and in the USA is 1998

89-94: S13
95-98: S14

the 97-98 are called "kouki" S14 or S14-AMC (After Minor Changes) or S14-A or S14-M for the same reason and are really hard to find.

If you went to the Salon De l'Auto, in the modified cars section you probably saw Automotion's silver S14.5 (95 S14 with an S15 front end conversion) and maybe you thought that S15 were somehow available here :D

If you want my opinion, buy the 97, keep your jetta for winter :bigup:

Oh I see I did a little rsh, and found out alittle about it. By the way, that guy sold his car already so I'm not getting it until I find it somewhere else again.

And for the front conversion, it's because I like the tailights on the s15 better. Nways thx guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back