My WRX

Status
Not open for further replies.
BPM DownPipe/Uppipe
BPM GT Muffler
AEM Short Air Intake
Wilwood Brakes (4Pistons)
DMS Adjustable Suspension
APEXi AVC-R Boost controler (Purchased but not intalled...I just like to think about it!)

any time on the quarter mile?

with the boost set at 15.5 and will all your mods, you should be good for low 13- high 12 easy!!

id say easy low 13 with skill!! Some people hitted low 13 only with a vishnu stage 0 which is catless uppipe, boost controller, underdrive pulley and unichip, he has a full exhaust + downpipe +eam + boost controller. On 16 inch and gutted that guy will hit high 12

Anybody got a g-tech I could borrow? hehe....nah I have no idea what time I could make, considering I am a good driver but not a good starter, I have to learn how to do the "perfect start" then I'll be able to see how she really delivers

Originally posted by D&D Tuning
any time on the quarter mile?

with the boost set at 15.5 and will all your mods, you should be good for low 13- high 12 easy!!

Hum... Would be hard. The WRX stock turbo is good but far from perfect ; I would rather bet on high 13 with the equip. and a perfect drag. The WRX turbo-lag is amazingly LLLLOOOOONNNNNGGG (slow to kick in) ; it does take a while before it kicks. That's why I think 12 or low 13 are simply impossible w/o changing the turbo itself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back