Tercel Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikee

Legacy Member
Does anyone have any suggestion on what I can do with my tercel..it's a 94 dx with an automatic transmission . I'm not really looking to change the body in any way, just the engine, tyres, tranny, probably the springs and shocks, and maybe lowering it a couple of inches. I'm not 100% sure I will do this, i might just sell the tercel and get myself a teg or a prelude and work on that.
What do you guys recommend? I looking to concentrate on speed more that look.

Wtf!! I am supposed to be the only one here that is modding his tercel!!

JOKE!!!

I have a 1995 dx 5speed and it's a good base for my projects;)

As for your car, I think that you should :

1- sell the car and buy a 1995+ tercel with 5speed

2- do an engine and tranny swap (more expensive then selling yours and buying a 1995+)

3- keep modding your engine and be frustrated because you cant get parts!

The thing is that your engine is the 3EE and there never was a real support for that sohc 1.5L engine,(there is no headers for the car, imagine the rest...)

I have the 5E-FE in my car, it's also a 1.5L engine but it's dohc and I can get you ANY parts for the engine. Plus, with proper mods, the block is strong enough to withstand more than 20 psi If you get serious and turbo that thing.

As a conclusion, I dont recommend modding a 3EE and even more if it's auto...

Dcp_0018.jpg

I can make one for you, It's custom m de by: me!! finition is quite good, and it's really cheap.

Wtf!! I am supposed to be the only one here that is modding his tercel

hehe...hey I never said for sure that I would mod my tercel...don't worry too much about it :)

btw thanks for the info...appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back