My 91 Mazda Protege

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizob

Legacy Member
Skip to page 6 for more recent pictures.... Or read the whole thing to see the development...

3/4 front view

rear 3/4 (don't worry - I'm making a rear bumper for it... I know it looks like crap for now... Just look at the flushed trunk instead...)

at Napierville (I lost this race...)

Napi again... lost this race too...

I've got a BPT coming in the next week or so... Should be pumping out about 220-230hp.

Also, the rear bumper should also be done by the 24th of June, just in time for Car Fever (hopefully)

Got lots more plans in store, too...

Let me know what you think. (Constructive critisism is more appreciated, but I guess I also need to know what people think looks bad...)

thanks

EDIT: The 2 first links are'nt working.... Just click on 91 RPo in my signature...

Last edited:
Whaddaya think?

What, no one's got an opinion?

Common.... I see in all the other posts in this forum that you guys always like to at the very least make fun of people's cars!:p

I'm not asking to be made fun of, I just want to know what you all think. It will help me to decide my future mods...

ITS VERY RED NOW. BUT IN A COUPLE WEEKS YULL JUST SEE A RED SPOT FLASHING BY YOU. (WELL MAYBE) AN IN STYLE TO.
NICE AND FAST HOW BOUT THAT .

WHATS UP BIZOB

WELL CLICK ON 91 PRO AND YULL SEE SOME GOOD PIC .
ON THE BUTTOM OF THE FIRST POST.

I THINK THEY NICE PIC HOW BOUT YOU GO LOOK AND YULL SEE

it's nice man ........thats a nice body kit what did u pull 1/4m ?? and it's also original !! nice job :bigup:

I'll have a dozen new pics probably by the weekend... Just gotta have 'em devellopped 'cuz I took 'em the old fashionned way: With a 35mm camera:eek:

By the way, what's with the obsession with my car being red? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

By the way, MIKZC, I hope you're right... As long as nothing f*&ks up with this new engine...

As for Hustler's question... You just had to ask! My best run that day was 16.80. The reason I went was to compare before and after engine swaps. As you can tell, it's in desperate need of one!

Thanks for the compliments, guys!

hahaha Bizob now i know i beat u 1/4 m w/t my stock civic :p just kidding it's all in good fun :bigup:

Hehe Nice protégé...quit different from the stock ones...you are a visionair...I would have never thought that a 91 protege could look that cool tuned up.

Bad thing is , as you said it yourself.... Damn the rear bumper looks wierd compared to rest :p

nice job!!

HEY GUYS I JUST TO MAKE SURE WHEN IS CAR FEVER

BECAUSE I'M GETTING MY CAR BACK IN 2 WEEKS FROM THE PAINT SHOP AFTER 3 MONTHS OF WAITING FOR IT THEN YOU WILL SEE THE MONSTER

One simple word !! Cool!! like that car...its original!! Protege rules!! Hope to see u at napierville soon!!

A few of the new pics I scanned.... Not great resolution, but you get to see some new angles of my car (with current grill and kit adjustment)... I kinda like the nice shot of the city's skyline. I had another one that showed the buildings more, but it was way too out of focus, sorry.

pics (click here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back