Ford motorsport underdrive pulley kit
King cobra clucth
Jet computer chip
Accel spark plug wire
Offroad H-pipe
Dynomax muffler
3:73 gear
more more more ...

je la vend car j ai un autre projet en tete, a noter que ce vehicule a été completement restaurer de A a Z durant l Hiver 2002, tout est neuf de loin une des plus violente au canada !!! Ce véhicule a aussi apparu dans la revue mustangweekly !!!

J'ai investit beaucoup dans ce vehicule, je le laisse pour seulement 16000$, facilement la moitier de ce que ce véhicule vaut !!! Alors avis au interesser je suis de quebec alors e mail moi kidrock@videotron.ca ou telephone a (418) 667-6673

merci

Car looks very sweet, but isn't the only Mustang Cobra this one?:

1993 Cobra

93cobra.jpg

that's not a real cobra my friend

only a couple hundred were made
impossible to find, and they came in red w/ black interior
not orange w/ saleen rear spoiler

don't brag it, if u ain't got it

rookie:eek:

saleen

Canada had a sticker package on some gt's that they called cobras I've owned one since 1989 so his car may have been one with that package (again in Canada and stickers only) so in a sense he may have one

Hey "saleen", if your not interested, just don’t post. Who are you to call him a rookie, what are you, the mustang authority? As for bragging rights, well, I’m pretty sure that esthetically speaking, his car puts yours to shame (if you have one that is), rendering you the aforementioned “rookie”.

Good luck selling the car Feared Stang, very sharp. If I remember correctly, wasn't it in mustangweekly.com's reader's rides section?

How much horepower is under the hood of the beast? The Paint job on it is chill and the list of modific is neat but the horepower is missing.:confused: :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back