FS: RAYS ENG. FORGED 2-PC 5ZIGEN 5ZR COPSE 18" x 7.5" w/BFG KDW

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott21

MINT CONDITION, SHOW QUALITY PACKAGE! These are the same wheels and tires seen on an RSX that was featured in a magazine last November. They were bought new by the original owner last summer for the photoshoot, then I bought them off him before winter. They've been sitting in my basement for over two months and I never got the chance to use them yet. I need cash, so...

Specs:

- Rays Engineering forged, limited edition 5Zigen 5ZR Copse wheels in 18" x 7.5" ($850.00 each, plus tax!)
- Custom powder-coated in the same gun metal colour of the Type-S rims ($200.00 each, plus tax)
- Almost new (~5000km) BF Goodrich T/A KDW in 225/40YR-18 ($250.00 each, plus tax and installation and balancing)
- One set of Kyokugen forged, lightweight Japanese lug nuts ($85.00, plus tax)
- One set of centering rings, so that the wheels fit flush on an RSX ($20.00, plus tax)

The total purchase price, brand new, for these components would be over $5300.00, plus tax (here in Quebec, that would make for a grand total of about $6100.00). The only thing missing is one of the Rays valve stem caps.

Price: $2500.00 CAN on a first come, first serve basis. In other words, the first person who has cash in hand or can send me the money via PayPal gets the wheels. I need the cash now, so I can't hold it for anyone if there's someone else with the cash right now.

Shipping: FREE within the 10 Provinces! I'll pay for shipping if someone pays my price. Otherwise, depending on which province you're in, the cost is between $100.00 - $200.00. E-mail me for other areas.

If you have any questions or would like to see images, please e-mail me at scott_bernard21@yahoo.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back