MontrealRacing Parade Downtown Sat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim E36

Legacy Member
Hey guys,

You (and your cars) are all invited for a big drive downtown for the F1 Grand Prix. :bigup:

We will decide on a path and all drive one behind the others. It'll be the biggest modified car drive ever in Montreal. The best time would probably be saturday afternoon.

I am sure it'll be huge!!! :eek:

So who's in? :cool:

I think I'll be there
I'll have to see with my friends at HP if they want to do a ride:bigup:

Originally posted by RWDLover1
Since it's the show on Crescent today maybe we should all meet at MC and do for a drive downtown???
:bigup:
I agree etiher way decide when and where I will be there.

If you want alot of people, you might want to do it Tonight after MC cuz everybody is goin' to the GP and I'm workin on saturday!

Originally posted by WRX³
If you want alot of people, you might want to do it Tonight after MC cuz everybody is goin' to the GP and I'm workin on saturday!

yep, This year, your going to the "GP" ****in idiot

well if you guys can figgeranything out let me know and if it sticks then im in... so pm me with whats going on....

Originally posted by fastcivicp72
moi je vais etre la, je vais juste voir la course dimanche, alors ca pprend une heure et une place???

:laugh:

Look at the date of the posts, one year ago :doh:

Lafleur

Il faut jamais faire confience à la police....

pi c'est sur qu'il y avait personne à l'orange ... il y avait juste des vidange ou presque .... j'ai juste vue 4-5 chars de pas pire.... on est loin des belles année

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back