Looking for 19'' tires + wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

mz3bo

Legacy Member
Hey folks, I am looking at 19'' wheels 5X120 +-40mm and X8.5 or higher as well as some tires to fit them. If you know someone, I can buy separate (one at the time) if they just have either the wheels or tires...

Cheers
Bo

mz3bo said:
Hey folks, I am looking at 19'' wheels 5X120 +-40mm and X8.5 or higher as well as some tires to fit them. If you know someone, I can buy separate (one at the time) if they just have either the wheels or tires...

Cheers
Bo

i don't have 19",but i have a set of BRAND NEW 18" CHROME that would fit your car, i am willing to sell them for cheap since i am in need of money to pay my credit card,thanks,pm me if u want pics :bigup:

Hi, that can be interesting, now just send me the pics to president@americamp3network.com and I will see if I like it. Also, how much do you want for them.

D-low BMW said:
i don't have 19",but i have a set of BRAND NEW 18" CHROME that would fit your car, i am willing to sell them for cheap since i am in need of money to pay my credit card,thanks,pm me if u want pics :bigup:

D-low BMW said:
do you have your crhome 17 " weheels 4 sale ??? pm me whit a price .. you say itys cheap I am interested .. thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back