List your WTB 1.8t parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacey

www.handlerwheels.com
I have lots of stock 1.8t parts here. (225/180/150) If you guys are looking for anything, list it here and i might have it.

thanks

hey Karim any news on my FK and i will like to know how much for the samco 5 hose kit and how much for the samco turbo inlet hose

and an affordable FMIC kit! (similar as eurojet's kit).

Would u know if the Samco turbo inlet hose would fit a k04 and a variable cam timing engine?

EOM 15x6 ( or up to 7.5") 5x100 VW mags so put some Azenis tires for the track...

sub 500$ for the 4...

montrealgti said:
hey Karim any news on my FK and i will like to know how much for the samco 5 hose kit and how much for the samco turbo inlet hose

Costa..i just got your shocks in. Call us to book an appt. for the switcheroo. Or I'll call you.

We do not Sell Samco. They are not available from any of my distributors. ECUtuning sells them. He can give you pricing and availability.

OUr FMIC kits are in the 2000$ range installed. They feature vertical flowing bar and plate cores and cast L-sport end tanks. Available very soon.

montrealgti said:

Both are $265 ea. For the 5 hoses kit and the intake tube, color of your choice. I'm placing an order from Forge on tuesday (17th) so if you want it, now would be a good time to save a bit on shipping.

Oui, ca c'Est le prix demander. 'Mais si tu leur dis :" 86 $ plus taxe, c'Est que VW centreville me la fon a 80 taxe in, pouvex vous faire de même?" ben il von t te la faire.
Usez de diplomatie.
Moi ca fait 3 que j'achète a 80 tx in

Ok Merci Wolfsburg!! C'était juste pour informer. Moi j'ai appeller chez Arbour. Quand je vais la commander je vais leur faire part de ma diplomatie!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back