good aftermarket speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

exterra

Legacy Member
what is a good line of speakers to go with? Not top end quality average quality with average price.

MB Quart.... JL Audio, Infinity Reference, Alpine, AVI, ... the list goes on. Go anywhere else BUT Future shop and ask a knowledgeable sales rep. (Future shop doesn't know the meaning of knowledgeable. :D ...no offence to anyone who works there). But either way, you have lots of options, and prices vary dramatically. I've seen some for $50.00 but then again, the 6.5" components I'm planning to get are $800, (and they aren't even the best model in the lineup, a step up cost $1700!!!).

Best thing to do, shop around, know what kind of sound you want, and ask an expert (at a specialty Car Audio shop) to help you find what you want.

Thanks I already am doing some research on it. I am looking more to the infinity line. Do you suggest anybody in particular who is good with infinity? I am looking mainly for 2 or 3 way 3.5", 3 way 4" and 3 way 6X9" speakers. Let me know

As for dealers, well... there's JD Car Stereo... a little pricey, but if your buying everything at once, and your dealing with the owner, (and he likes you), he'll usually chop off a little on the price. I'm going to add a Local Vendors Section to that Sticky post I have above, just so that people can easily navigate to them to check what they have. I'll do it tonight if I have time!

psst forget JL audio got to Arizona Audio. you don't have to speak to the owner to get a good price and they know what they're talking about. and don't go infinity go memphis excellent sound for a decent price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back