Updated my website

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpilDog

Legacy Member
Hey everybody. I updated my website thespildog.tripod.com

Especially the section under future modifications in TheSpilDog's car.

Let me know what you guys think.

I also need your help on point 1 of styling. Do any of you know any reputable body shops that can repaint professionally some parts of the car and fix some dents. Also, if they can remove the sideskirts and reput them back more professionally (ultracar did a @#%$ JOB).

Finally, do any of you know of any way to avoid highway "chips" on the front aftermarket bumper?

Thanks

Any suggestions as to the winter project or reccomendations would be greatly appreciated. If all goes well, the Jetta will be ready for show (for me of course cuz I'm real picky!!!)

Very nice.

Unfortunatly I don't know any shops, I'm currently looking for one myself.

One question though, how do you like those Eurolight bulbs? Do you actually see better at night, or is it just more blueish?

You do see better at night, for the driver, it is a bright white. However, when people are looking at you they are sorta blueish... During the day, they are nice and white.

thanks steph.... as you can see I will be giving you a visit in order to complete stage3!!! For now, I will install the SDS before (the guy in ottawa I told you about) and take it from there because the engine management needs to be done before I do anything else

Spil call me monday and I'll give you a bodyshop for you!!!!!
He charges top dollar but you get top work!!!

Hep Spil, nice site/car! Look up Bouchard Auto Body in the yellow pages. I got my car painted there and they did an EXCELLENT job. Sorry I dont have their number, I lost their business card.

I'm loving the 4 Motion chin spoiler! Do you need Euro bmpers to fit this?

killbintclr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back