who's going to Super C tonight??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is that ? And when you going there ?

There is a lot of Super C in laval ! The one I know is on Concorde and Lévesque ! near where I am from.

u know what guys we should meet sometimes there at SuperC
Levesque and Concorde
many people know where it is
we might see some cool cars there :D

I know where is that Super C ! there is an IGA there an a Tim Horton, but that's not what he was talking about !

He was talking about the other one ! Where there is V8 muscle on all the friday !

But it would be ok for me to go at this Super C ! I live soo much near hehe ! Just tell me when, and if I can I will be there.

hmmm i cant really tell you because my work hours are messed up
i work at LaBoulangere Laval on concorde near the Metro store
and mostly i start working at 3-4 in the night so at around 8 in the evening i gtg sleep

anyways next friday ( 27 june ) i'll make sure to be at the other SuperC on Cure-Labelle btw here are some pics of my car

www.em102.netfirms.com

I never saw your car before ! but looks good ! really ! :D !

IF you are on concorde, you have probably see my car before !

A black Zx3 that is parked on the cornor of concorde just before you turn right to go on the 19 north.

know !? is a stock pitch black zx3.

Wich petro canada you are talking about !? The one on Concorde and Laurentides !?

So when do we do a laval meets ! haha

no LOL the petro canada where the IGA store is near the SuperC

well friday i'll be at the SuperC on cure labelle

Ah ok ! Moi je vais tjrs à celui sur boul. des lau. c'est plus proche ! ben disons que je suis plus souvent dans ce coin là !

vu que tu es dans le coin ! tu dois surment avoir vu plusieurs belles voitures ! :D ! comme la Corvette caméléon ! la Lexus Sc430 beige ! :D ! merde qu'elles sont belles ! toutes dans le condominium parker à côté de mon perd !

C drôle tu as la volvo station de mon père qui est rendu un peu vielle ! 98, la change l'année prochaine je pense (ya garde 1 ans de +) pis à sa gauche tu as la lexus sc430, à droite 1 bmw et après 2 autres lexus ! une plus grosse et une is300 ! pis autres beaux chars autours ! c fou là ! :D

yeah the corvette is really nice

BTW i live just besides 222
at 5 min on foot

i'll be at SuperC tonight :D

w00000t
i got at SuperC around 9 PM and damn it was full of people and nice cars most of them domestics as for the imports i saw only a couple like
an RX-7 MR2 2002 civic looking good

next friday i'll take pics

Yeah I wasn't there ! I usally don't work on the friday but for some bad reason I work ! and all the weekend too !

When there is good temperature I work ! and when it's bullshit outdoor i am free ! :(

I don't know yet !

I will have to see ! At what time will you be there ?

friday I finish at 12:30 soo we will see ! I have to go to the speed shop after cause all the little bastard that got my car screwed and my friend also ! :(

I will see ! Are you gonna be ? Is it going to be good ? what hour are you going to be ?

yes i'll be there :bigup:
it's a very big car show :D
i'll be there at 8 so i can take pics and see the cars better :p

i hope some of you will be there

i'm telling you is not something small with 15 cars there are MANY cars really good looking cars

Yes it's true ! Many Muscle and old car ! Not a lot of compact, that's not the way it is supposse ! Compacts come to check ! so there is some too !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back