selling rare votex bumper for mk4 jetta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

delsolxxxsir

Legacy Member
how much do you guys want to pay? :p

starting a bid! serious inquiries only! ready to be painted on primer! :bigup:

Last edited:
delsolxxxsir said:
how much do you guys want to pay? :p

starting a bid! serious inquiries only! ready to be painted on primer! :bigup:

since when is the votex rare??

ok so were at 275? the bumper is ready to be painted on the primer in perfect condition no scratches no nothing. do i have a higher bidder? :p

delsolxxxsir said:
ok so were at 275? the bumper is ready to be painted on the primer in perfect condition no scratches no nothing. do i have a higher bidder? :p

Wow, that some low balling, someone told me that I was crazy, selling my things for peanuts. I don't know if it is a real Votex bumber, but I hope you realize that it is worth 700$. Might want to try on VWvortex, you'll have some better offer than here, just a hint.

DubAddict said:
Wow, that some low balling, someone told me that I was crazy, selling my things for peanuts. I don't know if it is a real Votex bumber, but I hope you realize that it is worth 700$. Might want to try on VWvortex, you'll have some better offer than here, just a hint.

offers started at 250, I made a higher bid :D

[Ef said:
saceone[sF]] E you're gonna shave your moldings? that would be sweet......also , a votex front would look weird without a votex rear, no?

The possibilities are endless!! ;) No on not shaving moldings either... they're a prerequisite in Montreal :p

DubAddict said:

well i could always trade for wheels plus $ from me... i want rota's or heliums... already have a good deal on heliums but always interested in deals! :D

i want something nice and light :bigup:

DubAddict said:

i agree 100%. if it's the real thing of course.

maybe its only me but i would like to see what i am bidding on, maybe get some pics of this rare item... :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back