WTB: K03 sport turbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTiGyver

Legacy Member
I don't want to spend alot of money for such a POS, it would only be temporary anyways. I'm in no hurry to buy it, so make offers I can't refuse.

Adios *owned*

I have a brand new one....;)

GTiGyver said:
I don't want to spend alot of money for such a POS, it would only be temporary anyways. I'm in no hurry to buy it, so make offers I can't refuse.

Adios *owned*

rainnman said:
Nope sorry...we usually skip all K04/E05 and go direct to T3/T4E or GT28....;)

I have a used k03 sport. I can also get you a E05 quickly but they are not cheap and go for aroung 1800$. I have t3/t4BB in stock for that price.

VRsik said:
I have a used k03 sport. I can also get you a E05 quickly but they are not cheap and go for aroung 1800$. I have t3/t4BB in stock for that price.

mmmm.... sell K03S and K04 and get an E05 or stick with K04?

I'll wait and see when Revo releases the E05 software :D

They usually go for $250USD shipped on Vortex, so make an offer in that range considering its not shipped. Also consider that it wont be available til next month, when it take it out (car is in storage) with 18700km, chipped as of 12000km.

You guys goes with a bigger turbo set-up for the summer?
A guy made a Audi 225 upgrade to he engine,
something like, AWW stock an buy :
-Audi TT injector
-k0304 turbo
-Giac chip
get 280hp and 305inchpound of torque
Look like a monster set-up for not a lot of money???
Correct me if I'm wrong?? because, you know,..... c'est tentant!!!!

Mine's $300. 18700km, always cooled down before shutting off engine and been running on motul 5w-40 but would be available in mid-end of March when i take the car out of storage.

However, if your intentions are only temporary and you plan for something bigger, you might as well stick to your current non sport K03 until you have the $$ for your big turbo plan, my advice.

epunk said:
Mine's $300. 18700km, always cooled down before shutting off engine and been running on motul 5w-40 but would be available in mid-end of March when i take the car out of storage.

However, if your intentions are only temporary and you plan for something bigger, you might as well stick to your current non sport K03 until you have the $$ for your big turbo plan, my advice.

Epunk has a very valid point... :bigup:

epunk said:

well, I would agree with you entirely, except..........its blown.
If I connect the oil line, I can get it up to 1quart per km in oil consumption. Not good.
I'm pretty sure the seals on the turbo are blown. I've been driving with it completely bypassed, and probably seized it completely in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back