WTB Steering wheel and clear lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
clear lights are seriously THA SHIT there soooooooooooooooo nice and original. i say go for it man i saw some really HOTTTTTTTT ones on a civic the other day. i wish i could afford a set but im to poor :( im sure there ganna look amazinggggggg on ur jet. u should also consider getting that nice body kit that wingswest makes u know like the white jetta in fast and the furious i really looks amazing.

BLAK GOLF said:
clear lights are seriously THA SHIT there soooooooooooooooo nice and original. i say go for it man i saw some really HOTTTTTTTT ones on a civic the other day. i wish i could afford a set but im to poor :( im sure there ganna look amazinggggggg on ur jet. u should also consider getting that nice body kit that wingswest makes u know like the white jetta in fast and the furious i really looks amazing.
dude that reply was really un needed,

good luck on your clear light search kid! :bigup:

i'd say just buy the corner lights new thier only like 60-70 for hella's like that it cuts out your search *tu*

90TegGS said:
dude that reply was really un needed,

sure it was needed! was like a breath of fresh air compared to all the other shite posts lately... sure gave me a good laugh though! :bigup:

btw, 90teggs, pm I know someone who wants to get in touch with you...

I dont want to stop you from buying clear light

BUT

did you consider euro tailight

one that are red and white,

OR EVEN

GT tailight (red and smoked black)

because, (its my opinion btw) clear tailight doesnt go very well with the overall euro style of the mk3 jetta !!!

if you want, we can post some comparison pics between clear and other tailight, im sure someone could post some :dunno: plzzz

just trying to avoid a fellow dubber to buy things that you wont like in 6-12 months !!

ok c ya all

you can buy clear tails and spray the lower part with some testor's translucent candy apple red paint :dunno:
they're called M3 style tails...
12424194-f169-02000180-.jpg

1H5853481E.jpg

re

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee where can i buy clear lights

Check my steering wheel, its from Isuzu I-mark. You just need a steering wheel adaptor for your Jetta.

DSCN0707.jpg

Last edited:
Italian_spak said:
ta photo marche pas, pis ya tu du monde avec des clear lights comme ceux poster en haut pour pas cher

merci

Donne moi 250$ plus un set de lumiere smoke d'origine VR6 en bonne condition pis les lumieres clear sont a toi!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back