Jetta 95' GLX

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkawim

Legacy Member
Hey guyz,

So im still looking into my ever lasting dream of getting myself a VW and making it my bitch...

Wut about an MK3 Jetta GLX???

I was talking with my freind from work who use to work at SCOTTY and he was telling me thats a pretty cool car to strt off with...

Guy have any coments about this car...???
Is in easy to modify...???
How much would it cost today...???
Any sites where i could find some info...???

anywais...thx for any help...

Karim

I forgot...

Could u guyz post some pics of tihs car modified...
I wanna see wut the nices one look like...

Btw dont put the Fast and Furious one...
seen that one too many times
:)

Karim

38.jpg

36.jpg

73.jpg

123.jpg

lots more from this site www.vwvortex.com

Re: dang

when you want, you small VRSICK jap-tuning crew :rollin:

That one with the chrome wheels, it's OK, but it's not that nice... It's probably just a cardboard engine painted just to look good... :)

come on guys don't tell everybody my secret!!!!!!!!! i will not be able after to hide it.

Guyz...so forget the 2.0L

That idea is now gone...too weak and too much money for not much upgrades...

But on the other hand...both the MK3 and the Corrado VR6 still look good...

Ive been looking around and am i crazy to say that the Corado VR6 costs about 12-15000 and the Mk3 Jetta 15000???

I figure its just choosing one by taking there disadvantages and advantages into condideration....

help me out guyz...

thx...

Karim

Ps: I dont like the blue one....its a little bit to gutto for my taste...i like a clean car

Go easy on him... it took me 6 months to decide on a car and in that time I bounced through most of the same areas he is...

Corrado, Golf VR6, Golf GTI, Jetta VR6, TDI (wish I could have found a nice one) ... even drove a Focus and a Civic (yuck!).

Here's a cool car you haven't considered yet: Scirocco! :) If you can find one in good shape they are real gems imho.

In the end I got a 99 Jetta Wolfsburg (2.0l), cheaper on insurance and it only had 27k on it :D

Thx Flash

Hey man...thx for the support...

I know i get real anoying around here cause i ask ALOT of questions and change my mind alot but its just because im really excited about this...

This would be my first car!!!
Only happens once!!!

My only prerequisite was that it be a VW...it HAS to be a VW!!!

Thats one thing i think you guyz can agree on...

So lemme just take this time to thank you for helping me now and in the futur!!!

Karim

Ps: I still dont know wut to get!!

lol

Re: Thx Flash

So build a VW with Mk2, MK3, Corrado and 'Rocco parts on a MK2 Golf platform......Then you'll have all the cars you want....

MK3 or Corrado

No man...NO MK2

Like i said the outside is also important...and uhnder MK3 im not interested...

thats why it makes my sistuation so much more complicated................

Cause it cost $$$$

Karim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back