VAG-Com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daso

Anyone have one??? I'm having idle problems, and I'd like to plug my car up without going to the stealership, last time I went they only checked for the check engine light... it wasn't even on. They then checked the O2 sensors, but nothing was wrong... Obviously, they just got changed.

Would there be a charge? Here's my theories as to what it could be: foul plugs, bad wires, bad ignition coils, dirty injectors, bad fuel pump, bad gas, water in the gas, cloged fuel filter, ECU problems???

And here are my symptoms, happens once in a while only not all the time. Mostly when it's cold outside. When I start the car instead of idling normal, it drops to 500-400RPM and then dies, this takes 2-3 seconds after the engines started. I need to help it a little by giving gas. On lights and stops, instead of having my idle drop to ~900RPM as is normal, it drops to 500-600RPM and is really lumpy. It happens even when the engine is hot.

My engine is completly stock (AEG Engine), so is the ECU. Only got a K&N filtercharger and I really don't think that has anything to do with it. 56 000km, and I'm pretty sure it's still got original plugs and wires. I bought it at 43 000km. I'm still under bumper to bumper warrenty too.

alright, Steph it is! but when.. after exams I guess.. I'm gonna get some info about my future plans for my car at the same time. So some time soon, I'll be calling you to setup a little information session with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back