24 juin car-fever

Status
Not open for further replies.

s2kwhite

Legacy Member
who s comming, i want to make a bimmer section for all of you that dont know i m a feature car there, so i aint in the competition.. so you all have to come and show wazzzzzup.... let s try to bring home best CREW BMW..

ceux qui sont incrsit envoyer moi par pm ou email le nom d inscription pour vous bouger avec la gang dtm... vous allez avoir des benefices d'etre avec nous...

pour les autres aller sur le site de car-fever et downloded la feuille d inscription. Remplissez la et donner moi le jeudi au MC.

About the show!

YellowBimmer! How many bimmers are expected? Do you guys have a special deal for the price of entering the show. I know I won't win, but I'll go to support you guys. Is it still 25$ to register? And I would have to meet you guys on thursday to give you the the inscription...

bmwv2.jpg

the price is this 20$ for inscription plus one pass...

the deal i get is that you ll get 2 passes so basically your g/f comming in for free.

I'm expecting every bimmer to come, so i hope to hit 20 but i need all your helps.... let s try to move subaru this year....

and as for the web site http://www.car-fever.com/

so hope to see you all thursday at MC, i need all inscription so call all your firends with bimmers modified or not...

Sounds good :D

I'll try to be at MC this thursday. What time will you guys be there?

The BMW Crew will kick some ass at Napi :bigup: :bigup: :bigup:

Guys...

Did you ever think of it? Paying money to supposedly register your car to participate in a show is a rip-off.... Stop for a second and think about it. You work hard.. and spend your hard earned bucks to make your ride look nice and sleek. You pay $25 to put your car in one of those car shows... and then other people pay entrance fees to check out your car.

Think about how ridiculous it is. It's like having actors pay out of their own pocket to be in a movie... or you paying another guy to **** your own girlfriend. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back