TURBO S

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkawim

Legacy Member
Hey guyz...did u see the new turbo S (Vwvortex)

DANG!!!

Dont get me worng i personally dont like beetles...but this babys gonna move...with the same negine as the new 1.8T...ouch!!!

Cant wait to see the specs...

Karim

Yup it's a sick car! They have the nicest beetle i've ever seen right now at auto strasse! Color concept Snap Orange NB!

Isn't the TURBO S with 180hp, 6 speed gearbox and 17" mags?

Yup...

That is correct!!!

So they have the car at autostass???...i have to go see the guy over there that i alwais end up having a conversation with.....

u know...hes a little heavy...at the service office!!!

Karim

Re: Yeah...

Considering itll probably be the same as a WRX or RSX type-R, Im sure a lot of people will be able to afford it.

That's some stiff competition..both those cars have over 220 hp...and are way more performant!! Too bad VW doesn't smarten up!

yup...

This is wut im saying..........

Of course ppl can aford it...

But the ppl who will be able to afford it probably wont want a GTI...

see my point??

karim

Ps:Ca tout avoir avec les etudes de marche...Vw se fourre souvent dans ses etudes...mais jles aimes tjours!!!

I bet you the GTI actaully has more than 180 hp. Its a known fact that the 1.8t is one of the most underrated engines in the industry, which is understandable seeing as the VR6 is VW's main "sports" engine. Besides, a simple chip upgrade and you get more hp than either one. Build quality is another place where the VW shines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back