Status
Not open for further replies.

delsolxxxsir

Legacy Member
here's some pics...
controller.php

controller.php

controller.php

AND YOU GUYS WANTED TO KNOW IF IT'S AN ORIGINAL?

controller.php

controller.php

so... will i get good offers now? :bigup:

p.s. it's like new! no scratches nothing ready to be painted best quality primer.

Last edited:
bah it's not made in Mexico like the rest of my car *td*

Good luck with the sale :D*tu*

Golf_chick said:
Go for it, Anthony! That would look so hot on your car! *tu*

Yeah it's nice, but the Oettinger is Gold!

After seeing MTLVR6's post I'll go up to $300

Last edited:
MildSeven said:
Yeah it's nice, but the Oettinger is Gold!

After seeing MTLVR6's post I'll go up to $300

common guys everyone is telling me i'm insane not selling it for 500! all i'm asking is 400 and you come and get it bit nego.... this bumper has absolutely no scratches and as you can see it's purely original! :bigup:

epunk said:
$400 is still a steal for this bumper!!!!

so buy it! :bigup: and resell it i don't care i just don't want the hassle of going on vortex forums or having it in my garage for so long.... common guys! it's a steal! original VW part worth 700+tx!

i live in the south shore btw.

delsolxxxsir said:
so buy it! :bigup: and resell it i don't care i just don't want the hassle of going on vortex forums or having it in my garage for so long.... common guys! it's a steal! original VW part worth 700+tx!

i live in the south shore btw.

Don't be lazy, dude! If you sell it for like 350USD$ or 500CDN$ with pics on Votex, you will sell it in 2 days for sure!!! Unless you don't care about money~

I will take it for 350CDN$ and I can sale it for you... (Don't need it for myself, just got my dream bumper on last week... :D )

Bora_bora said:
I take it at 400$ !!!!

I was looking for one, the timing can't be better !

How do we proceed ???

call me 514-608-9895. waiting for your call then... first come first serve!

Does anyone know if the bumper can be remolded a bit to fit a golf? (would need to mold around the lights a little differently I would imagine...)

Stebe007 said:
Does anyone know if the bumper can be remolded a bit to fit a golf? (would need to mold around the lights a little differently I would imagine...)

it would be a bitch to try to fit on a golf i would think. the lights aren't really an issue as far as i know but the bumper themselves are different shapes. what makes it even worse is that it's polyurethane instead of fiberglass so it's hard to mold it.

Vortex bumper

I want you to contact me at my e-mail advice_@hotmail.com , I'm really interested in buying your bumper, I broke mine. I live on the south-shore too, please reply with your price. Thanks, later.

Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back