Cabrio's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacey

www.handlerwheels.com
do you guys like this?
The owner's name is VW Technician on vwvortex.com.
You may not like the color...but the way it's blended..and how everything matches is Awesome!

15.jpg

08.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

14.jpg

This in my opinoion is one of the nicest and cleanest engine bay's i'v seen!
13.jpg

Nicely done but i dont like the color...
He even made the back lights have the same color !
Supercharged VR hmmmmm tasty...

The cars is beautiful. The engine is just amazing!(sc VR6) The color coded interior however has got to go.... just my opinion though...:p

Nice car, alright color, but I think those headlights suck! I love the mk3 versions of the new golf (mk4?) headlamp assembly. That would do it for me! Nice engine bay though, I love superchargers... What SC's is commonly put on VR6's?

Apperently the new Eurotech charger is the best vortech out now! It kills the AMS!

We have sold a ouple of the Z engineering s/c's. There are kits that make more power but this is a complete kit that bolts on in less than a day. It is good for 80-100 extra hp. It is also reliable as all hell!

Matt

I wanted to build a VR6 cabrio a couple of years ago but I got convinced that it was a chicks car what do you guys think

Matt just for the hell of it how much does a Z-engineering sc
go for with installation at RMR

I love cabbys!! Sounds like that would have been fun!!

The Z chargers are more reliable but put out less power than the Vortech! The new updated Vortechs are supposedly much more reliable than the old ones!

So..i'd say go with a Vortech if anything! Plus, both kits bolt on in less than 4 hours!

Ya, I think the Cabrio is a little too girlie.
It's the kind of car I would buy my wife.
Not to dis the cabrio I still think it's a nice car.

The Z charger has belt slipping problems...I've seen some testimonies on Vortex...not the way to go if you want a s/c..
the only good point about it, is if it breaks, cut the strap and drive home.

The vortech takes a bit longer to install due to the oil lines for cooling. It seems to have a better power output, and is very reliable...but if it breaks, call a tow truck..

Karim, you're making me happy :)
but I'd change the HEADLIGHTS, the interior a little and a few other things but it's a REALLY nice one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back