FIBERGLASS FENDERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CorradoTwinTbo

HI there, i once saw in the Journal de Mtl some guy wanting to sell A2 fiberglass(or carbon fiber) fenders for 300$.
DO you know where we could get these, and if they are cheap or expensive. (for the jettaVr6 project)
also, do they have the holes for the "original" side marker ?
thank you

hummmm, Could you plz give me an idea about the price?
and if there's options, like Pre-cut holes for sidemarkers, maybe the hole for the "antenna" not the Fuba one , etc......thnx
Also, isn't the front of the car gonna be weak if i put "plastic" fenders, compared to the metal, won't there be flexing?
especially since i'm thinking of dropping a VR in there........thnx a lot :)

We already have a couple of swap cars (1.8T, VR6) with those fenders...no problems...as for cutting its so easy don't bother I'll help you out!

Rainnman, do you have any pics, or a website that shows what they look like? Or do they look like the flares that the Rabbit has in one the videos on your website?

whats involved with the installation? Are they just like the covers that originally came with the car, only bigger?(like the 16v) Or do you actually have to get them installed by a body shop?

Oh, I thought they were fender that had to be welded on. I actually would preffer ones that had to be welded, cause Im not a big fan trim pieces. I paid extra to have it all removed on my car!:) can you get any weld on type flares? Nothing big like the GT1 type, just something a little more aggressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back