change nickname

Status
Not open for further replies.

dont be hatin

Legacy Member
is there a way i can change my nickname?or im stuck with this one forever...ppl think im a guy damn it. *banghead* :tear:

dont be hatin said:
what if i dont want and i wanna keep this one...is der a way i can change my nickname?..thats all i wanna know.

Well, I'd say it might depends on your skills.... ;)

no im not blond u idiot...is der something wrong if i dont know how to change a username?..im not a no life like u to be in here 24/7 to learn everything.next time keep ur stupid comments to urself.

dont be hatin said:
no im not blond u idiot...is der something wrong if i dont know how to change a username?..im not a no life like u to be in here 24/7 to learn everything.next time keep ur stupid comments to urself.

Ho!

Are you talking to ME ? Threating me of no life!!! LOL!!!! How'd you got upset by this... Don't be hating... :) !!!

As for skills, I refered to something totally different from what you think, I was refering to the fact that only Danny can do something for you and if you got sufficient skills, he might agree on doin' it for you, but like he said, just register a new nick... :p

This was not a stupid comment, and as said before, we can't change your username. Just register under another one, and you're set. This is normal you can't find your way, since there is no way for you to change your usename.

oh ohhh...im not talking to u
its the idiot before u who asked me if i was blond..
damn read next time before u get all frustrated at me.

this one is for outraged 182.i was just reading ur post about how u cant get ur ex back.well u dumbass u cheated on the girl and u expect her to take ur ass back?.instead of asking me if im blond ask urself what u did wrong and u might find the answer ur looking for,unless ur stupid enough not to realize what u did.no one is perfect.next time think twice before u type stupid comments.look at urself first.
and once again boxterboy that message was not for u

dont be hatin said:
oh ohhh...im not talking to u
its the idiot before u who asked me if i was blond..
damn read next time before u get all frustrated at me.

Hahahah... K...It's all good.

Ain't got frustrated a bit... Hard for me to be frustrated and keep smiling at the same time.

Just a quick word then, you might wanna use the reply function (located lower right of each posts) then it's gonna be easier to follow who you are replying to! :D

BoxsterBoy said:
Hahahah... K...It's all good.

Ain't got frustrated a bit... Hard for me to be frustrated and keep smiling at the same time.

Just a quick word then, you might wanna use the reply function (located lower right of each posts) then it's gonna be easier to follow who you are replying to! :D
oh ok cool .i just learned something new lol :bigup:
i come here maybe once a month so i dunno much about it

dont be hatin said:
oh ok cool .i just learned something new lol :bigup:
i come here maybe once a month so i dunno much about it

Then you might wanna try comming more often! It's alot of fun sometimes, especially that spring is at the door.!!

BoxsterBoy said:
Then you might wanna try comming more often! It's alot of fun sometimes, especially that spring is at the door.!!
i have 56k at home .its a little long to open up a page.i usually read the post when im at my bfs house.hes usually on it lol

u went ahead and read that other dudes "other posts" somewhere else....and ur talkin about having no life......that guy didnt even respond yet...maybe he has a life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back