Bently manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daso

Well, I finally got it. Bought it off Amazon.com for 61.44$ USD right to my door. I'll have to wait for my visa bill to come in to see how much that's in canadian.

So if anyone needs info on the mk4 platform, I'll be glad to help out. It's incredibly complete. Everything mecanical, to wiring diagrams, to engine codes for the VAG Tool. Nice diagrams too. I recomend it.

Let me know how much they charge you in tax etc... when it comes across the border. I'm looking to get mine (for the mk3) for Christamas :)

ok, I just check out my visa on the inter net and i came out to a grand total of 99.58$ CAN... Not too bad. Right to my door too, took a week and a half.

THe mk3 book is also alot cheaper than the mk4 book. about 20$US cheaper if I'm not mistaken.

Sweet! That's 1.62 which is the same as the exchange to US $, so I assume they didn't charge anything extra when it came over the border?

That's a great investment! one of the first things to buy with a new car!

It's going to be the first thing I get for my new car :D ... 'course that's about all I can afford, downpayments are a bitch :evil:

Had my baby 6 weeks now and can't wait to start getting my hands dirty! One of these days i'll get over my stage fright post some pics of her...

no, they sent it by mail, so there's no duty on it. So the book was 55.96$ plus 5.48$ shipping & handeling, grand total of 61.44$, which converted to 99$ Can...

and you end up getting it in the mail about 10-15 days later.

I'm definetly gonna buy from amazon.com again if I find something useful there.

How much are the MkII manuals?
I ordered mine from Amazon a month ago, it's on backorder, so I'll be getting it in January :(

Geez these are the things you should call us for!
We also have all sorts of OEM parts for almost every VW and Honda.

ok, how much for brake pads, plugs, plug wires and coil, thermostat? And can you get the spark plug tool? My dealer won't order it for me. I'm doing a big tune up on it this winter, I'm reaching the 60 000km mark.

Golf GTI 99, A4 platform, 2.0L AEG engine.

Don't suppose you have an 800 number? 514 is long distance from here (Sherbrooke)...

Could I order the Bentley via email? Or just stop by the next time i'm in Mtl? should be next week sometime...

1-888-RMR-PART
Call us for prices...whatever we have in stock is on sale (Christmas sale) until January 29th.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back